Monday, October 09, 2006

Marisol and David

Wedding date: January 19, 2007

First I would like to thank u guys once again for selecting me as your photographer to document your special day.

Today we went out for their engagement session and I must say these guys were rockin. The location was left to left up to me so I decided on Manhattan Beach. This place is hands down my favorite place to shoot because it's down the street from my office (just kidding). Seriously, this place has it all, shops after shops and the beach and what else could a photographer asks for. We started around 4ish walking around getting to know each other a little better. They met at work, Marisol says that David is a little shy so, it took him a while to ask her out and their first date was at Star Bucks.Coincidently, their first kiss was on the beach so that turned out well with the location.

To: family and friends please post a comment on your favorite picture, I'm sure they would love to hear what u think.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home